Thursday, July 19, 2012

Aqua Abstract Blooms Printable


Aqua Abstract Garden (12''by12'') Printable by Bingo Buttercup

Aqua Abstract Blooms 12''by12'' DOWNLOAD HERE



Like most crafty folks out there, I started young. It seems I have been doodling designs since birth.  Drawing quirky portraits on the inside covers of all my Care Bear coloring books as a kid. And as a shy teenager, all of my high notebooks were scrawled with little ball point "masterpieces" instead of proper notes. Oh how the times have changed! With the ever growing technology available it's so simple for me to scan my creations and churn out one of a kind prints imprinted with my signature crafty style. I hope this funky floral design inspires you to craft something lovely! This would be perfect for collage, card making, traditional or digital scrapbooking! The possibilities are endless!

Note: This freebie design is for personal use only. The size is 12'' by 12'' 300dpi which is perfectly suited for digital, print, and web work. The watermark logo visible here will not appear on file that you will have access to print.



Linked up HERE!
Whatever You Want Wednesday

Thanks for looking!

No comments: