Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Color Me Crafty:Pawnee Breakfast Club!



Free Pawnee Breakfast Club Coloring Page by Bingo Buttercup
I am so in love with the television show "Parks and Recreation." It is my go-to happy place when I need a laugh. So, naturally I was inspired to make cute coloring pages based on two of the characters' love of breakfast food. My tribute to JJ's Diner...

DOWNLOAD Pawnee Breakfast Club (11''by8.5") HERE
 P.S.  This original coloring sheet is for personal use only.

AND-Here are some other individual ones colored in! Gee whiz, the quotes from this show are simply brilliant. I see myself making more of these in the near future.

Leslie Knope Loves Waffles Poster by Bingo Buttercup

Ron Swanson Loves Bacon Poster by Bingo Buttercup


Thanks for looking!


No comments: