Saturday, August 11, 2012

Color Me Crafty: It's Bigger on the Inside!


As a newbie Whovian, I am proud to share with you this coloring page (also works as an embroidery pattern for you stitchers out there.) Share it with fellow Dr. Who fans in your life. If you have never seen this amazing series, don't fret, it's on Netflix! But be warned: it's super addicting. Go watch and craft something quirky & cute as you bask in this sci-fi greatness.

 Here's one I colored in for your viewing pleasure...

Tardis Love by Bingo Buttercup

Also, if any crafty experts have any advice about how to better share these files, PLEASE let me know! I'm a newbie who's still learning her way around the blog-o-sphere! Thanks!

2 comments:

Rebecca @ Herons Crafts said...

I love this! And I am a fellow Whovian! Thanks for sharing! I am following along!
Rebecca
Heronscrafts.blogspot.com

Bingo Buttercup Crafts said...

Yay! I'm so glad you approve, my dear!

-Amberly!