Friday, August 31, 2012

Harvest Season Anticipation!

Sweet Apple Brooch by Bingo Buttercup Crafts

I love summer, but I am so ecstatic Fall is approaching.


There are so many lovely things about the end of August/beginning of September. I mean, my guilty pleasure/shopping addiction is everywhere right now...humble SCHOOL SUPPLIES. They are on sale-cheap and totally Amberly-eye candy.

I love apple cider, pumpkin spiced things, and buying new fall boots. I so look forward to wearing layers again- scarves, tights, boots, and skirts with my favorite brown corduroy jacket. *sigh* Accesorizing with fun brooches on my hats and jacket lapels- "oh how I've missed you!" (Especially my sequined apple that is pictured above. I made it last year and didn't get a chance to wear it enough.)

Living in my particular area of Texas, I don't have much of a gorgeously awesome Autumn like some lucky parts of the world. But alas... I know September is the welcome wagon for a much loved part of the year for this girl!