Wednesday, September 19, 2012

A Very Autumn Printable Set!



I decided to continue my autumn kick and make some more printable goodness! So I present to you my must current creations: a "Welcome Friends" sign as well as some cute little squares that match for you to get crafty with!





The little squares would make great place setting cards, cupcake toppers, or attached to party favor treat bags. I seriously love this time of year. Can't get enough of it really. It's so delightfully full of loveliness,  laughter, and yummy food- so please use these freebies in your Autumn entertaining endeavors! (and show me pictures if you do- I'd love to see what creative stuff you come up with using any of my free printables.)

Note: 

  • My watermark will not appear on the "Welcome Friends" image for you to download. No worries.
  • These printables are both 8.5''by 11'', 300 dpi, PNG files and are for personal crafty use. Are you a small business/etsy shop/event planner that would like to incorporate these free printables in your work? If so I am thrilled! Please email me first- so I can get really excited and be aware of this small commercial use. And so I can feature your awesomeness here!

This post is linked to these fabulous parties!
It's Fall Ya'll Linky Party
Whatever You Want Wednesday
Throwback Thursday at Hubby Made Me
Keep Calm & Link Up
Fall Frenzy 2012 Link Party

Thanks for stopping by, folks!








2 comments:

Rachel said...

Very cute! Perfect for fall. What program did you use to design these?

Bingo Buttercup Crafts said...

Thanks Rachel!

I personally use Corel PaintShop Pro X4. (I've never actually got to play around with Adobe Photoshop.)

About a year ago I started out using online free websites like www.pixlr.com. I recently downloaded inkscape. It's free, too. I haven't played around with it much yet, though.

I went to the school of Trial & Error. ;)

Soooo glad you stopped by!

-Amberly!