Thursday, September 27, 2012

Oh Happy Day #2


Here is the second installment of a little series I'm calling: Oh Happy Day!  It's where I collect some things I love, get geeky about, or just generally make me giddy- in no particular order, mind you.  If you agree with anything I post- YAY! we should be best friends!

First off! I have to make a shout out to my dear pal, Mel. Last night, I made her a little cuteness that featured a funny quote from her blog. ( It made her smile, so I love it, and I hope you do, too!)


Inspired by Mel, (made with a free paper from Free Pretty Things for You!)
My ephemera collection makes me giddy! I especially like old ads.  Particularly, this one because I LOVE records and words like "swoony."
I love this song- I love this band! My sweetheart is a music collector of all sorts. He has showered me with dozens over the years- they all have clever names. I love that man as well as all the mixes he made me. 


Zombie Amberly makes me happy. (From the Dallas 2010 Zombie Walk) 

What makes YOU happy?



9 comments:

Sophie ♥ said...

Once again, I love your 'Come On, Get Happy' post! I especially love the cute DIY quote you put together, it's great! You are so talented.. and yes,I could also listen to Somebody That I Used to Know on replay! S xx

Mel@Mellywood's Mansion said...

My sign, obviously, check, old ads, check,Somebody that I used to know check.. Love this post, guess you'll be preventing me from wallowing again! :P

lisbonlioness said...

Mel says you were disgraceful enough to be sweet and kind to her when all she wanted was to feel sorry for herself. So I am now stalking you to keep a really close eye on you... this kind of behaviour does not go unnoticed, young lady. Tsk.

Bingo Buttercup Crafts said...

Thanks ladies! :) I really needed your sweet words.

I'm having a bit of a craft crisis myself at the moment. My beautiful laminator just vaporized a sheet of innocent printed paper. I hadn't used it in a while and so I guess it's mad at me. My sweetheart's operating on the thing now to try and find the carnage. It seriously seems to have vanished! I don't understand how that's scientifically possible! :) Cross your crafty fingers that it works out! That thing was my most fav birthday present ever!

((HUGS))
-Amberly

Mel@Mellywood's Mansion said...

Oh no, Hope it can be repaired. HUgs xo

Danni Baird @ Silo Hill Farm said...

Any body who makes Mel happy is a friend of mine! Love what you made for her! Music makes me happy, changing seasons makes me very happy and a great project makes me happy! But mostly awesome bloggers make me happy and you are obviously one! Thanks for cheering up Mel! Happy to be following you via GFC and I'm intrigued that you did the Zombie walk! Yay!

Lisa said...

Oh I SO love that Gotye's song and video! Talk about awesome. Thanks for making me happy :)

Twinkle Star said...

Popping over from Mel's blog - love the little bit of cute you sent her!

Am your newest follower,

Estelle xx

Bingo Buttercup Crafts said...

Thanks for the blog love my dears! Y'all have totally made my day!

-Amberly!