Sunday, September 16, 2012

Cute Days of the Week Printable


Cute Days of the Week Printable by Bingo Buttercup
Download Cute Weekdays Printable HERE!
I just had to share these cute ribbon inspired tabs I made over the weekend. They are just too stinking cute!

I used them to organize my linky parties page, but you are free to download and use in any personal crafty way you'd like.

The file is a PNG image 8''by8'' 300 dpi  with a transparent background. Great for print or digital! If you use these or any of my other freebies, please email me a pic so I can feature your projects (and also so I can feel really REALLY giddy!)

This is post linked up at these fab parties!
Mop It up Mondays
Shwin&Shwin Link Party
Keep Calm & Link Up
Do Something Crafty Fridays
I Gotta Try That Link Party
Craft Envy: Saturday Spotlight

Thanks for stopping by!


4 comments:

I Gotta Try That said...

Such a cute printable. Thanks so much for sharing it on "I Gotta Try That"
Marcie

Bingo Buttercup Crafts said...

Thank you so much, Marcie! Thanks for having me at your linky party!

-Amberly!

Barbara Hiatt said...

Adorable! Thanks for sharing, and for joining the party at Keep Calm and Link Up!

Barbara at Chase the Star
chasethestar dot net

Bingo Buttercup Crafts said...

Thank you lovely ladies for hosting, Barbara! I love linking up with you sweet folks!

-Amberly!