Sunday, September 30, 2012

Ephemera Explosion!


I was lucky enough to stop by this FABULOUS shop with my sweetie on Saturday night. My brain was overloaded with delicious eye candy. By far the best shop I've EVER been too. It was like one of my pinterest boards came came to life and I was simply basking in it's loveliness. I sounded like a broken record, repeating over and over "this is so pretty...this is so pretty...I love this...I love this." AND- the great thing is that the owner I met, Sport, was super nice and friendly. I just can't say enough nice things about this place.  Please check out their website and facebook to see all their goodies and schedule of events.

I was so giddy I literally did a preggo happy dance in the parking lot.  I am SUCH a paper nerd.

Ephemera Explosion! My finds: a bingo card, 6 mathematical flash cards, and a Baker Hotel tag = all within my cheap budget of $10 bucks. 







{Party On!}
 

2 comments:

Mel@Mellywood's Mansion said...

hahaha, you're a scream, I wish I had if seen that dance!

Bingo Buttercup Crafts said...

Oh it was well worth the dance, my dear. I wish I had my camera- I would have filmed it and shared with blogland for sure.

-Amberly!