Monday, September 17, 2012

Mix Match Bunting Printable



Who doesn't love bunting?! It's so versatile and a great opportunity to go crazy with patterns. Also, a great way to use up those scraps in your fabric stash. Since, I'm still learning to finagle my sewing machine  (it doesn't like me...) I decided to create some bunting out of my digital paper stash!


This is a 8''by8'' PNG 300 dpi image with a transparent background. Soooo, you can print or use in your digital creations. If you do use for any craftiness on your own blog, please give me a link back! I would love to see any fun stuff created using any of my freebies!




This post is linked at these fab parties! Check out all the cuteness!
Mop It Up Mondays
Shwin&Shwin Link Party
Take A Look Tuesday at Sugar Bee Crafts
From Dream to Reality Linky Party
Whatever You Want Wednesday

Also posted here at this Pin-Up Party! Check it out!

MightyCrafty.me

2 comments:

Lissa said...

What a great printable! Loved and pinned. Thanks for sharing at MightyCrafty Mondays...

Bingo Buttercup Crafts said...

Thank you Lissa! :)