Thursday, September 20, 2012

Come On Get Happy!

Here is the first post in new series I'm calling: Oh Happy Day!  It's where I collect some things I love, get geeky about, or just generally make me giddy- in no particular order, mind you. Also, I just really like referring to myself in the third person.  If you agree with anything I post- YAY! we should be best friends!


Now entering Amberly's happy place...

Anything Chai flavored or scented is approved by Amberlys. This preggo lady loves her oatmeal in the a.m.
These owls in particular were given to me by a dear sweetie, Lanie. 
My newest craft crush! These are from Downtown Tapes and are yummy eye candy.
 Especially with sweet tea and while eating them outside on a porch.
This is actually my son's nightlight. I love this and the real moon.
My favorite show "Parks and Recreation." 







3 comments:

Mel said...

I live on Chai Latte's! yay be happy :)

Bingo Buttercup Crafts said...

Indeed! Chai lattes are divine- especially if made with soy milk and a hint of almond or vanilla. yummm.

Sophie ♥ said...

I like this... I did something a bit similar last week too and shared some random internet finds that make me smile, you might like to check it out: http://sophieathome.blogspot.com.au/2012/09/random-things-that-me-smile.html