Monday, September 24, 2012

Scrappy Cupcakes! (a paper set)


Today I was digging through some of my vintage fabric stash. This soon turned into a scanning frenzy! I just had to use these great textures and prints in my graphics!  And I seriously just dipped my toes in the water- there still are loads of prints I didn't even get to today.

So- here you go! Sweet scrap inspired clip art and a digital paper featuring a hand drawn cuppie and great vintage fabric from my collection. Take a peek here for more of my freebies!

And, I'd love for you to follow me in some way to keep up with all of my fun designs! P.S. All of my freebies are for personal crafty use only. Please feel free to contact me via email if you are interested in using them in a small commercial way or have ANY question at all! Thanks!

This set includes:
-1 8''by8'' Clip Art Page (300 dpi PNG file with transparent background)
-1 12''by12'' Original Paper design (300 dpi JPEG file with no watermark)

Download the 8''by8'' clip art here!
Download the 12''by12'' paper here!

This particular post is linked up at the fab parties listed below!
The Weekly Creative at Sewing Barefoot
Tuesdays @ Shwin&Shwin
All My Bloggy Friends at Love Bakes Good Cakes
From Dream to Reality at DIY Dreamer
Take A Look Tuesday at Sugar Bee Crafts
Whatever You Want Wednesday at FPTFY
Throwback Thursday at Hubby Made Me
Do Something Crafty at See Vanessa Craft
Keep Calm & Link Up at Becoming Martha

 (Check out ALL my Hostess Friends HERE)

What do ya think crafty folks? I'd love to hear your thoughts!


16 comments:

Mel said...

cute, cute cute! Love them, scanning fabric, you're a genius I wish I had have thought of that.

Bingo Buttercup Crafts said...

You are too kind, Mel! I had to do something with all my fabric collection. It's ALL hand me down stuff- and it's all awesomeness (along with my sewing machine.) All the lovely vintage-ness was just patiently waiting to become somtething cute. I have yet to really sew any such as clothing/curtains/purses/quilts, etc. mostly because I have a nervous breakdown and give up whenever I try to practice sewing on the silly machine. So- scanning was my solution to actually be able to use the prints in the meantime. :)

-Amberly!

Rebecca @ Herons Crafts said...

These are so cute! Great idea with the scanning! I just popped over to visit and Love the first post I saw...going to explore a bit more now! Hope you have a great day!
Rebecca Heron
Heronscrafts.blogspot.com

Bingo Buttercup Crafts said...

Thanks Rebecca! You are so sweet. Hope you have an excellent day yourself!

-Amberly!

Schulz Family said...

Visiting from Sewing Barefoot. You are a very creative and busy person!! Well Done

Bingo Buttercup Crafts said...

Thanks for stopping by Karen and thanks for the sweet words!

-Amberly!

The Cottage Market {Andrea} ♥ said...

These are so so sweet! thank you so much and thank you for dropping by to visit! i am not your newest follower :) hugs...

Bingo Buttercup Crafts said...

You're such a sweetheart for stopping by, Andrea! I am currently exploring (& in love with) your blog, shop, and Junkin Joes linky party.

What amazingly awesome eye candy lives there...Thanks so much for sharing!

-Amberly!

Jill Turner said...

So cute!

XO Jill

jillianturner.blogspot.com

Bingo Buttercup Crafts said...

Thanks for the cute comment and thanks for stopping by Jill! I just checked out your lovely and beautiful blog. I can't wait to see more! Have a great week and visit again soon!

-Amberly!

Sophie ♥ said...

These are adorable! I have never thought to scan fabric, but it's definitely something I will have to try. Thanks so much for sharing! I'm visiting from Hubby Made Me.

Bingo Buttercup Crafts said...

Thanks Sophie! The scanner is my best friend right now. :) I scan EVERYTHING- fabric, my drawings, old photos & paper things. Just about any cuteness I can find. I hope you come back and visit soon! Let's be pals!

-Amberly!

Christine said...

LOVE the set!!!

Thanks so much for sharing this at The DIY Dreamer.. From Dream To Reality!

Bingo Buttercup Crafts said...

Thanks so much, Christine! You totally rock! I love to party at your place. :)

-Amberly!

Sarah @ Becoming Martha said...

Very cute! Love cupcake designs! :) Thanks for joining us at the Keep Calm & Link Up party this week - see you again soon for the next one!

Amberly @ Bingo Buttercup Crafts said...

Thanks Sarah dear!