Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Spooky Cupcakes! (a paper set)



Here is a fun little pack of sweet Halloween goodness I just whipped up for fun! Hope this inspires you to make something super fun! Just click on the links for which elements you want to download!
This freebie kit includes:
  •  2 original 12''by12'' paper designs (300 dpi PNG images)
  • 1 8''by8'' clip art page (300 dpi PNG with transparent background) 

Spooky Cupcakes (12''by12'')

Spooky Cupcakes Clip Art (8''by8'')

Download Spooky Cupcake Clip Art HERE!

Thanks for stopping by, folks!

This post is linked to the fabulous parties! Go check out more there! I dare you not to get inspired! ;)

10 comments:

Lisa said...

oh-Oh-OH!!! I love-Love-LOVE this! Thanks so much Amberly! :)

Kamila Gornia said...

Awesome paper designs :)

I saw this on Fall Linky Party; I shared my pumpkin carob donuts recipe, I'd love for you to check it out.

Bingo Buttercup Crafts said...

Thanks for the sweet words and for stopping by, Lisa!

That goes for you too Kamila! And btw...I totally checked out your recipe and it sounds delicious- you are one smart cookie!

I'm so glad you lovely ladies approve! Absolutely makes my day.

-Amberly!

Ashley Gault said...

Very cute spooky cupcakes!! =) Can't believe we're so close to October already, I don't know where the time goes!

Bingo Buttercup Crafts said...

This time of year is definitely full of fun! I also welcome the cooler temperatures (Texas summers can be brutal.)

Thanks so much for stopping by Ashley! Your blog is awesome btw. Very adorable.

-Amberly!

Jenn said...

Those cupcakes are fun!

Bingo Buttercup Crafts said...

Thanks Jenn! I am very inspired by yummy desserts. :) I'm working on some more digital paper and clip art with a different theme right now! Thanks for stopping by!

-Amberly!

Mel@Mellywood's Mansion said...

Love this, was about to pin coming via Mighty Crafts and realized I already had :)

Bingo Buttercup Crafts said...

Hahaha! You're awesome, Mel. This made me laugh. I appreciate your pinnings! :)

Lissa said...

Very fun - love this design! Loved and pinned. Thanks for sharing at MightyCrafty Mondays...