Monday, October 1, 2012

Trick or Treat Paper Printable


It's officially October so I feel 100% okay rolling out the Halloween printable goodies!

 (I had kinda restrained myself the whole month of September. But somehow these Spooky Cupcakes slipped in. Check them out if you missed the little monsters.)

I give you this cute (appropriately colored) neighborhood scene I made using my vintage clip art and some glowing spooky faces in the windows. This freebie a 12''by12'' JPEG file with no watermark.


7 comments:

Twinkle Star said...

Love the colours, thanks for the printable :)

Take care, Estelle xx

Bingo Buttercup Crafts said...

Yay! I'm so glad you like it Estelle! Thanks for stopping by today, my dear.

-Amberly!

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

It's so flippin' cute! Thank you for sharing. Visiting from Sewing Barefoot. Would love it if you would share this at my Make it Pretty Monday party at The Dedicated House. http://thededicatedhouse.blogspot.com/2012/10/make-it-pretty-monday-week-17.html Hope to see you at the bash! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Sarah @ Becoming Martha said...

So cute! ! Great job! Thanks for joining us for the CHQ Blog Hop - see you again next week! :)

Amberly @ Bingo Buttercup Crafts said...

Thanks so much Kathryn! I'd love to link up! Thank you for the invite- I'm headed over!

@Sarah: Thank you my dear! BTW I just finished a cute project inspired by your gift bag notebooks! Yay! They were so fun and easy to make!

Shannon Barefoot said...

Thanks so much for linking up to my link party last week. So cute! I hope you'll stop by again today to link up some more of your ideas.

http://sewingbarefoot.blogspot.com/2012/10/the-weekly-creative-3.html

Have a great day!

Shannon
Sewing Barefoot

Amberly @ Bingo Buttercup Crafts said...

Thanks for hosting Shannon! You rock!