Thursday, October 4, 2012

Oh Happy Day #3

My latest installment of a little series I simply call: Oh Happy Day!  It's where I collect some things I love, get geeky about, or just generally make me giddy- in no particular order, mind you.  If you agree with anything I post- YAY! we should be best friends!


I love creative writing. I may not be super awesome at it- but I still love doing it. 

Trees, oh how I miss you (living in a city that hasn't proper trees kinda sucks.) I instantly wanted to climb this one in Vicksburg, Mississippi...but I think the staff at Cedar Grove Mansion would have frowned upon that. 

Vintage playground equipment may be rusty, but it makes me happy. I would love to own a whole park's worth on my dream house land someday. (This is one of my first adventures in digital photo editing- so it's extra nostalgic.)

Parks and Recreation is endlessly quotable and re-watchable for me.

I love watching the early films of the lovely Shirley Maclaine. Old movies in general. (image source)

Yay- for happy!



4 comments:

Mel@Mellywood's Mansion said...

When I stated reading all I saw was you must stay drunk...Glad I kept reading LOL I love the playground equipment, the tree thing sucks for you. Glad you're happy! xo

Amberly @ Bingo Buttercup Crafts said...

Oops, maybe I should rethink the order of these pictures. I don't want people to stop reading at "stay drunk" and judge me harshly. LOL

I'm trying to remind myself to be happy and tough out the raging heartburn (and insomnia) my little bun in the oven is causing at the moment.

Your comments always make me happy, Mel! XO

-Amberly!

The Cottage Market {Andrea} ♥ said...

LOVE IT!!!! Have FUN...BE HAPPY!!!!! and Parks and Rec ROCKS!!! : ) sending hugs and ENJOY! : )

Amberly @ Bingo Buttercup Crafts said...

Thanks Andrea! Ummm, you ROCK my dear- as well as Parks. HUGS back & and I can't wait to party with at Junkin Joe again this week.

-Amberly!