Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Free Candy Corn Paper Pack


This is my first official paper pack! It features three candy corn themed papers jazzed up with some funky prints. (Some of which came from here and here.) You can choose to download all 3 or just whichever one tickles your fancy. All three JPEG files are 12''by12'' with a 300 dpi which is great for print or digital work. Check out more info and more of my freebies HERE! Enjoy my dears!


Download Candy Corn Paper Pack HERE!

(Party On!)
Whatever You Want Wednesday at FPTFY
Throwback Thursday at Hubby Made Me
2012 Wickedly Creative Halloween Ideas
It's Fall Y'all Linky Party at Love Bakes Good Cakes
Fall Frenzy 2012 at Carftaholics Anonymous
Saturday Spotlight at Craft Envy




7 comments:

Mel@Mellywood's Mansion said...

Magic again, I am desperate to try some candy corn. I see it everywhere, we don't have it here xxoo

Amberly @ Bingo Buttercup Crafts said...

Thanks Mel! Awww man, you have to try candy corn. Some folks don't like it but I think it's super yummy. How dare Australia not have the stuff! I vote you letting me mail you some. :)

(And P.S. Baby Update: I am still waiting (somewhat) patiently for his arrival. He seems content to fill my entire torso and is not responding to "please vacate my womb" vibes sent by his very impatient momma.)

:)

Lisa said...

Oh these are really cute! Thanks so much Amberly!

Amberly @ Bingo Buttercup Crafts said...

You are very welcome, my dear. Thank YOU for the blog love! I'm so glad you like 'em & have an excellent day, sweet Lisa. :)

Britni @ Hubby Made Me said...

Those are super cute, Amberly! I've wanted to try making some digital papers, but I'm scared ;) I'd rather download yours instead! Thanks so much for linking up to Throwback Thursday, I hope to see you again this week!

Amberly @ Bingo Buttercup Crafts said...

Oh dear Britni, you are so sweet, I'm so glad you like my little creations!

BethieJ said...

This is so CUTE!! THANKS for sharing! I am gonna download all 3! I LOVE candy corn.. and good news this candy corn paper wont wreck a good eating day! LOL! :)
Have a GREAT day and Happy Halloween!!!