- 30 BINGO cards (each card has a unique combo of images- for 30 players)
- 5 pages of "callers" (all images from the cards with BINGO letters- for caller)
- Image Reference Key (for caller)
- I recommend to laminate all your pieces for re-use and better game play.
- This game does not include game pieces. But that's where you can get creative! Use candy corn, popcorn, or buttons.
- This game is intended for elementary school aged kiddos, but anyone can join in on the fun!
- All of the pages are designed to fit on 8.5''' by 11'' paper & are high res JPEG files.
- Download the zipped file, print all pages, laminate & cut out pieces.
- Give each player a card and 25 game pieces.
- Have each player place a game piece on the free space (can be anywhere on their card)
- Place all the "callers" in a bowl or hat and pick at random. Letter + Picture. Set aside to reference when someone calls out "BINGO."
- Each player places a game piece whenever they have one of the spaces called. (Ex: B-Candy Corn or G-Owl)
- Whenever a player achieves a line of called spaces (horizontal, vertical, or diagonally) he/or she calls out BINGO! Yay! Check out that all of the spaces have in fact been called by referring to the callers set aside.
I hope you enjoy this fun little set as much as I do! Let me know what you think!
|(Example) Each sheet has two printable BINGO cards.|
|(Example) "B" callers|
|Image Reference Sheet|
2012 Wickedly Creative Halloween Ideas
Handmade Halloween Party
It's Fall Y'all at Love Bakes Good Cakes
Throwback Thursday at Hubby Made Me
Happy Hour Friday
Saturday Spotlight at Craft Envy
Mop It Up Mondays
Thanks for stopping by!