Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Printable Halloween Tags

This is a sweet Halloween treat I made just for you! The image available for download is a watermark-free 8.5'' by 11'' 300 dpi JPEG file. It has 24 little tags featuring my original clip art designs! I hope you enjoy my darlings!




(Party On!)
Take a Look Tuesday at Sugar Bee Crafts
2012 Wickedly Creative Halloween Ideas
Handmade Halloween 
Happy Hour Friday
It's Fall Y'all Linky Party at Love Bakes Good Cakes

Thanks for stopping by! Have a spooktacular day!



3 comments:

Lauren said...

You just keep cranking out the cutest stuff!! I love it!

Lisa said...

That's cuz Amberly's a Printable Goddess, Lauren! :) Thanks again Amberly :)

Amberly @ Bingo Buttercup Crafts said...

Awwww you guys! :) Thanks so much! I'm a quite the woman obsessed. :) This is what I do when my babies sleep.