Thursday, October 18, 2012

Oh Happy Day #5


My latest installment of "Oh Happy Day!"  It's where I collect some things I love, get geeky about, or just generally make me giddy- in no particular order, mind you.  If you agree with anything I post- YAY! we should be best friends! Now entering Amberly's happy place...


Road Trip! This photo was taken on an a-mazing trip from Texas to California with my BFF, Bonnie. It was morningtime in Yuma, AZ. We had just eaten breakfast. Ahh, it was heavenly.


This pin is of my favorite little gremlin, Fifnella. She was the W.A.S.P. mascot during WWII.  Learn more about the amazing Women Air Force Service Pilots here


This was taken in Van Horn, Tx on the above mentioned Bonnie Road Trip. I simply love old road signs- they are relics from days gone by. 

One of my television obsessions. I have a soft spot for British period dramas in general. I love Maggie Smith.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I LOVE Downton Abbey!!! I can't wait until the new season is on tv here! :-)

Amberly @ Bingo Buttercup Crafts said...

A fellow Downton fan! Yay! I am super excited about what the new season has in store. I love a good period drama. I have been re-watching seasons 1 & 2 like a madwoman. So much so, I thought my baby was gonna be born a tiny English gentleman. :) Thanks for commenting, Lauren!

-Amberly!