Thursday, October 25, 2012

Oh Happy Day #6

My spooky installment of "Oh Happy Day!"  It's where I collect some things I love, get geeky about, or just generally make me giddy- in no particular order, mind you.  This is Halloween themed (mostly involving awesome homemade costumes of Amberly's past!)




Me: as a television set in 1995. Can you name that teeny-bopper heart throb on the screen? 
Me: inspired by Hitchcock's The Birds
Me: as a flapper and my little sis as a cute little bunny.


Me: as a "Talking Tina" doll (my pal is sporting a homemade Steampunk assemble. She's way more awesome that me.)




2 comments:

Mel@Mellywood's Mansion said...

Awesome! Is it Johnathon Taylor Thomas from Home improvemnt?

Amberly @ Bingo Buttercup Crafts said...

Indeed it is one of the many hearttrobs of my youth...J.T.T!