Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Patchy Pumpkin Clip Art



 Here are some fun printed pumpkins I whipped up. I think they are super cute and I hope you do, too! Enjoy these little guys! The PNG files available for download are on a transparent background- which is ideal for digital editing. I hope they inspire you to create some cuteness of your own!

Download this pumpkin HERE!

Download this pumpkin HERE!
 
Download this pumpkin HERE!
Check out more of my freebie printables and vintage clip art!

(Party On!)
Fall Frenzy at Craftaholics Anonymous
Whatever You Want Wednesday at FPTFY 




8 comments:

Rebecca @ Herons Crafts said...

This is so cute! I love the middle pumpkin the best! Wish they would be available in the shops already! Hope you have a great day!
Rebecca
Heronscrafts.blogspot.com

Amberly @ Bingo Buttercup Crafts said...

Thanks Rebecca! I think it's near impossible to spend anytime at all in blogland lately without developing some sort of crush on pumpkins. that or there are some unhappy folks who are majorly sick of the little boogers.

I personally welcome all the seasonal goodies!

-Amberly!

The Cottage Market {Andrea} ♥ said...

Oh SOOOOO adorable!!!! May your day be pumpkin perfect!!!! hugs...

Mel@Mellywood's Mansion said...

You have me dreaming of Autumn and it's just gone spring, very cute :)

Lisa said...

hey these are cool! thanks SO much Amberly! :)

Amberly @ Bingo Buttercup Crafts said...

Thanks lovely ladies! I'm so glad you approve!

About Me said...

Thank you so much for sharing your adorable pumpkins. I love them!

Amberly @ Bingo Buttercup Crafts said...

Yay! I'm so thrilled you like the little guys! :) I am going to be making tons more(in various color schemes and prints) to share so stay tuned! Thanks again!

-Amberly!