Monday, October 8, 2012

Polka Dot Pumpkin Clip Art


I have been so inspired by all of the unique  pumpkins I've been seeing all over blogland! Fun prints, fun colors- the works! Sooooo, I decided to whip up some more pumpkin clip art featuring polka dots and a non-traditional fall color palette. Download all three or just the one that tickles your fancy! Hope they inspire some cuteness!

Download this pumpkin HERE!

Download this pumpkin HERE!

Download this pumpkin HERE!


Check out more of my freebie printables and vintage clip art!

Thanks for looking friends!

(Party On!)
Weekly Creative at Sewing Barefoot
Fall Frenzy at Craftaholics Anonymous
2012 Wickedly Creative Halloween Ideas



2 comments:

Mel@Mellywood's Mansion said...

Such pretty things you create! Speaking of, how is that little one a cooking?

Amberly @ Bingo Buttercup Crafts said...

Haha thanks Mel! Ummm, my sweet little one totally psyched me out this weekend. I was super sure I would meet him before today, but alas...I am still very pregnant. So I just started checking off my To Do list. For instance, I made Gatsby a big brother shirt, cleaned my house, packed bags for the hospital, watched James Bond movies...nothing seemed to encourage his arrival. :)But maybe today? who knows...

-Amberly!