Thursday, November 1, 2012

Dia de los Muertos Designs


I'm taking a break from "Oh Happy Day!" this week to highlight some of the iconography involved with the Latin American holiday- Dia de los Muertos.

First off, I want to share some freebie images I was inspired to create! I love the beautifully artistic sugar skulls and marigold covered shrines that are associated with this day of remembrance. Feel free to download and use these banners (the files available for download are watermark free & designed to fit perfectly as facebook cover photos.)

My downloadable creations...


Download this FB cover photo HERE.
Download this FB cover photo HERE.
Download this FB cover photo HERE.
Download this FB cover photo HERE.


1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Holy cow! Too bad I'm two weeks late on this. These are so awesome! I signed up for emails when you add something in here because somehow I don't see every post and I don't want to miss anymore cool stuff.