Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Mix Tape Inspired Postcards

I created this set of four printable postcards with my sweetheart in mind. In the early days of our courtship, Will supplied the perfect soundtrack- many MANY mix cds from his personal music collection (hoard/obsession.) Granted, these babies weren't on old tape cassette tape, but they were sheer perfection to my ears. In fact they are still very timeless and sweet and I listen to them regularly from start to finish. These notecards feature lyrics from some of our sweet mixes. So grab yourself some card stock and print these lovelies~  Hope y'all like them as much as I do!

Download this set of 4 notecards HERE

from "If We Try" by Don Mclean

from "Gotta Have You" by The Weepies

from "Islands in the Stream" by Kenny & Dolly

from "Father Figure" by George Micheal




5 comments:

Mel@Mellywood's Mansion said...

Those are awesome, I love Islands in the stream, but I know all the words to every song on George Micheal's album Faith - Loved him!

Lisa said...

hi amberly! i like how you made these! i think my favorite is george michael's too ! heehee

Lesley DJ said...

Love it!! The Kenny and Dolly made me chuckle. :-)

Sarah Evans said...

These are great - and I enjoyed guessing the song before I scrolled down :)

Sarah @ A Cat-Like Curiosity

Amberly @ Bingo Buttercup Crafts said...

Thanks for your comments lovely ladies! These were my first "inspired by" set. I have a BFF one in the works. I'll post soon!