Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Pamper Yourself! Printable


As I was wandering around the blog-o-sphere, I noticed a few really decadent sounding DIY scrub recipes. They all sound so delightfully simple to make yet totally pampering to use. Also- what wonderful homemade gifts to make for your closest gal pals!

 So, I was inspired to make these cute 5'' by 3'' recipe cards to print off and send when you give as gifts. I can take ZERO credit for the actual scrub recipes. They were alllllll the creative genius of the original bloggers who posted the loveliness. So, please show them some blog love!

Now go PAMPER yourself! You deserve it!

3 comments:

Jo Byrne said...

These recipes are great. All I need to do now is find some nice Kilner jars to put it in for prezzies. Thanks everso for sharing. Jo x

Mel@Mellywood's Mansion said...

Cuteness! I love those scrubs but I think I would want to eat myself

Printabelle said...

Your cards make the recipes look even better! Nice work and thanks for linking!