Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Digital Doodles 3''by5'' Recipe Card

Hello world! I must confess...I am a woman obsessed. I have been drawing doodles and scanning them into my computer like a crazy person (usually in the wee hours of the morning when my house is asleep.) I just listed  a paper pack with 4 of my newly created designs in my Etsy shop. And I guess it was all of the yummy food from the last couple of months that inspired me to whip up a cute little recipe card using a strip of one of the papers . I hope you enjoy, my friends!



{Party On!}
Wonderful Wednesday at Printabelle

Thanks for stopping by my lovelies!


5 comments:

Printabelle said...

Very cute, I love the pattern on the side! Thanks for linking!

Amberly @ Bingo Buttercup Crafts said...

Thank you & thank you for hosting such a fun party! I'm having a blast turning my doodles into patterns. I am very super obsessed, actually.

The Cottage Market {Andrea} ♥ said...

awwwwww...you are just too kind!!!! that was so so so sweet to say! tons of hugs to you! : ) You are doing a FAB JOB!!!! Love all of these cool recipe cards! I can tell you are having tons of fun creating! Keep um coming! I want to wish you and yours the BEST NEW YEAR EVER!!!! Even though i don't like the number 13...I have a feeling it is going to be an awesome year! ; )

Printabelle said...

Featured you today. If you would like a featured button, I have them here: http://printabelle.com/?page_id=724 Thanks!

Amberly @ Bingo Buttercup Crafts said...

Yay! I am so thrilled to be featured on your awesome blog, Printabelle! <3 Thanks soooooo much!