Friday, January 25, 2013

Washi Tape Inspired Printable Tags



I don't know about you, but I'm in freaking love with washi tape. It's slighty transparent so you can layer it nicely. There are billions of pretty prints and colors to tickle your fancy. And it has excellent write-ability {that is so not a word- but whateves I'm excited!} All that and more make it one of this girl's favorite crafty things.  

So- I decided to try my hand at making a washi tape inspired digital goodie today. And voila! I give you (8) 3.5'' by 2'' patterned cards. This is a high res 300 dpi 8.5''by11'' JPEG free for the taking. I was considering adding some quotes or "thank you"s to these little guys, but I figured a blank slate was best for maximum creative possibilities.


 Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear some suggestions for further digital washi tape goodness. This is just the beginning. Next time I'm gonna go for the actual "ripped" look of the real stuff.  <3

{Party On!}
Junkin' Joe at the Cottage Market


No comments: