Friday, January 16, 2015

Buttercup Hunters- January 2015

Hello my fellow thrift store enthusists!

This is an ongoing scavenger hunt that is open to everyone, has no time limit, and does not have to be completed chronically. All you need to do is follow @bingobuttercup on Instagram, take pictures of the 30 items on the list "in the wild," and use hashtag #buttercuphunters. When you are finished just let me have a quick looksie over your entries and I'll send you a fun little prize. 

Please spread the word! I'll be releasing a new one each month as well variations. 

Buttercup Hunters Scavenger Info
1.) Find every item on this list while out shopping for vintage stuff. Thrift stores, flea markets, antique malls, estate sales, etc. 
2.) Snap a quick little picture with coordinating list number & tag with #buttercuphunters. Feel free to tag the location as well!
3.) Once you complete the list (in any order, in however many days it takes!) let me know, I'll go over your submissions, and approve you for a prize! Woohoo! Free cute stuff for you! 

If you are set to private, that's ok! Just approve my follow request or email me your pictures!

Everyone worldwide is strongly encouraged & welcome to play!

Have fun! & happy thrifting! I can't wait to see your posts! 


No comments: